Red-Marked puerh cake, 1999 Menghai Tea Factory
|Type||Board leaf tea in Yunnan|
|Maturing Environment||mildly humid-stored|
Tea has a humid aroma first two steeps then it clears up nicely.
Strong aged feel, smooth, dark fruit notes
- 8g samples
- unopened cake for full cake purchase (366g)
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal (selected products only)
Free worldwide shipping* for orders over US$300, I would select SF-Express for any region in which they can provide the service. For those regions that SF-Express cannot provide the servcie, I will choose EMS Express to delivery as quickly as possible, I will keep you notified of any delay.
There will be a variable shipping rate between $10~$39 (e.g. $29 for US) for each order under $250
In most cases the delivery time were taken for 6-10 days based on my previous orders shipped to US/UK/Middle East/Singapore via SF-Express.
- All purchase never been sold/shipped to Burma, Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, DPRK, Sudan, Syria.
Customs and import taxes
Buyer of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and clearance fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
I aim to provide you satisfaction and enjoyment when you shop with me. However, in case you would like to return an item, the following is the refund policy:
- I accept return of unsatisfied item within 7 days from the day you receive it, refunds will be processed upon receipt of less delivery shipping and bank fees (if appliable). In these cases, the buyer must cover the cost of return shipping.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition with the original packing. please contact me if you have any problems with your order.